SKB 3U Fly Rack – 13″ Deep
Featuring both injection molded cases and racks, our improved waterproof Fly Racks are lighter in weight and more affordable than previous models—all without compromising strength or durability.
SKB’s injection molded rack frames are manufactured alongside our iSeries cases in Orange, California. Rack frames are removable and fit easily into SKB’s iSeries cases, where they are protected by high quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons.
At less than half the weight of standard shock racks, SKB Fly Racks feature iSeries Watertight injection molded cases that are under 62 linear inches to keep from being oversized—the perfect solution for flying or shipping delicate equipment. Convenient in-line wheels and a push button release pull handle provides easy transport.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Interior foam protection ensures your rack is firmly fixed in the case when flying
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case construction
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Completely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J) gasket seal ensures your equipment stays dry and your operation keeps running no matter what weather
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Molded-in hinges for extra durability
- TSA Acceptable trigger release latch system—no more knuckle breaking when opening the case
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles for extra carrying comfort.
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock, preventing unwanted access to your equipment
- Available from 2U to 6U models
SKB Fly Racks
Introducing SKB Racks
How to select the right rack case
Into more detail
Testing Fun – Do Not Try At Home!